About this course
The TAR UC Foundation Programmes are accepted and recognised as entry qualifications of undergraduate programmes offered by TAR UC. The TAR UC Foundation Programmes are designed to provide students with a strong academic grounding through well designed syllabuses with a comprehensive coverage of the relevant subjects, thereby producing students who will possess the requisite knowledge, essential skills and attributes which are highly demanded by universities.
The TAR UC Foundation Programmes prepare post- secondary students & ease their transition into the relevant undergraduate programmes. TAR UC Foundation offers both the Science and Arts streams. Upon successful completion of the Foundation Programme, students will then pursue specific disciplines in various TAR UC degree programmes in Accountancy, Finance & Business, Applied Sciences & Computer, Social Sciences, Arts & Humanities and Engineering & Built Environment.
Note: This course is offered at the Kuala Lumpur campus.
- SPM with 5 credits in the relevant subjects *
- O Level with 5 Grade C in the relevant subjects *
- UEC with 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects
- Subjects must include SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C/ UEC Grade B in Mathematics subject and English Language
* Grade B and aboce in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants with a pass in SPM English Language/Grade D or Grade E in O Level English Language/Grade C in UEC English Language.