About this course
This programme focuses on the operations and management of financial institutions and intermediaries in particular their response to global business trends and contemporary issues that impact the financial services industry.
(1) SPM - 3 Credits in the relevant subjects
(2) O Level - 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects
(3) UEC - 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects
(4) Certificate - Relevant Certificate accredited by MQA OR Relevant Skilled/Technical/Vocational Certificate recognised by the Malaysian Government.
i) (1), (2) or (3) must include SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C in Mathematics/ UEC Grade B in one mathematics subject
ii) (1), (2) or (3) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E(Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language
a) SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Melayu and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
b) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Diploma.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Subject to the Ministry of Higher Education latest requirements.
- Principles of Accounting
- Quantitative Studies
- Introduction to Business
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- IT Fundamentals and Applications
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Mathematics for Economics
- Principles of Investment
- Investment & Financial Analysis
- Financial Accounting
- Fintech in Financial Services
- Principles of International Finance
- Economic Statistics
- Basic Taxation
- Money & Capital Markets
- Foreign Exchange, Derivatives & Commodity Market
- Islamic Finance
- Investment Industry Law
- Insurance Management
- Personal Financial Planning
- Ethics for Business