About this course
The bachelor degree programme is designed to equip students with applicable knowledge and skills in foodservice management and culinary arts, and train students with technical and management skills for a career in the global food and beverage industry. The curriculum focuses on key competencies related to culinary, culinary management, pastry and business management.
Through this programme, students will be able to manage food and beverage and kitchen operations effectively; conduct research and development activities in the culinary arts; conduct training in food production and acquire supervisory skills; practice and enforce safety, sanitation and food hygiene control; adhere to the professional codes of conduct; as well as be able to communicate effectively in a multicultural context.
Students will receive equal recognition and certification from both Taylor’s University and the University of Toulouse, France.
- Taylor’s Diploma in Hotel Management / Tourism Management / Event Management / Culinary Arts: Pass with min. CGPA 2.00
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM): CC with min. CGPA 2.00
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): Pass with min. 5Bs
- A Levels: Min. EE
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM)/SACE International: Min. ATAR 60
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU): Min. average of 55% in 6 subjects
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP): Min. 24 points in 6 subjects
- Other Qualifications: Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS: Band 6.0
- TOEFL: 79 (Internet Based Test)
- MUET: Band 4
- UEC English: B6
- O Level: Grade C
- 1119 (GCE-O):Grade B
Let's see what you may also consider