About this course
The bachelor programme focuses on the understanding and practice of contemporary graphic communication design on a global scale.
Students are able to develop their visual and intellectual sensitivity in understanding the nature of interior and spatial design requirements, which transcends functional adequacy and challenges accepted norms. Emphasis is placed on their ability to identify, analyse, formulate, conceptualise and develop ideas into creative and practical interior spaces.
Emphasis is placed on challenging conventional and existing boundaries of design, through exploration of visual communication principles, creative thinking and problem-solving approaches, and understanding of contemporary and historical design issues affecting the design of complex graphic communication work.
The art programme is designed to provide students with knowledge of technologies, materials, processes and skills as well as insights leading to the solving of graphic design problems efficiently and practically.
- Taylor’s Foundation in Design (FID): Pass with min. CGPA 2.00
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM): CCC with min. CGPA 2.00 including Pengajian Am
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): Pass with min. 5Bs
- A Levels: Min. CDD
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM)/SACE International: Min. ATAR 60
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU): Min. average of 55% in 6 subjects
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP): Min. 24 points in 6 subjects
- Other Qualifications: Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS: Band 6.0
- TOEFL: 79 (Internet Based Test)
- MUET: Band 4
- UEC English: B4
- O Level: Grade C
- 1119: (GCE-O)
Let's see what you may also consider