About this course
The Master of Business Administration (International) is a general management qualification that enables students to pursue a managerial career in any industry or sector of their choice. The course trains students in key managerial functions, including financing, marketing, human resource development, operations management, business development, strategic direction, and corporate governance.
- Applicants should have completed an appropriate undergraduate qualification at a credit level (CGPA 2.5 or equivalent) from a recognised academic institution
- The level of academic achievement in prior studies must be of a high standard.
- Other relevant activities including work experience will be taken into account in assessing applications.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (no individual band below 6.0)
- IELTS: 7.0 (no individual band below 6.5) - Entry requirement for Master of Arts (TESOL)
- TOEFL: 575 / 90