- Applicants should have at least a bachelor's degree or the equivalent in a discipline appropriate to the proposed area of study.
- The level of academic achievement in prior studies must be of a high standard.
- Other relevant activities including work experience will be taken into account in assessing applications.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (no individual band below 6.0)
- IELTS: 7.0 (no individual band below 6.5) - Entry requirement for Master of Arts (TESOL)
- TOEFL: 575 / 90
Masters students generally undertake their formal and supervised research training. A major thesis is the sole form of assessment for this award. Candidates carry out a program of research, investigation or development involving the submission of a substantial major thesis embodying the results of that program and presented as a coherent whole work.