About this course
The Master of Arts (TESOL) course is designed to meet the demand by degree holders for a postgraduate program in TESOL. It will provide students with the conceptual frameworks for a good understanding of the discipline with the objective of developing an enhanced capacity for application to the context of teaching English to speakers of other languages. Graduates will show creativity and adaptability in the application of knowledge and skills to a variety of situations, to solve complex problems, and to think systematically, reflectively and independently.
- Applicants should have at least a bachelor's degree or the equivalent in a discipline appropriate to the proposed area of study.
- The level of academic achievement in prior studies must be of a high standard.
- Other relevant activities including work experience will be taken into account in assessing applications.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (no individual band below 6.0)
- IELTS: 7.0 (no individual band below 6.5) - Entry requirement for Master of Arts (TESOL)
- TOEFL: 575 / 90