- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree (with honours) in a relevant field with a minimum CGPA of 3.000, or
- The applicant without sufficient academic qualification can be admitted into the programme subject to any other requirement specified by the Faculty/Institute.
- An applicant from a local public university who is in the final semester of his undergraduate study programme may be considered for provisional admission provided his current CGPA or its equivalent satisfies the graduate programme admission requirements.
For direct admission, the applicant must have obtained one of the following English language requirements:
- 550 for the TOEFL Paper-based Test (Academic Version).
- Band 6.0 for IELTS (Academic Training).
- 79-80 for TOEFL Internet-based Test (Academic Version).
- 213 for TOEFL Computer-based Test (Academic Version).
- Level 109 for CIEP.
This programme seeks to produce medical and health professionals who have strong foundation in the broad field of public health medicine, as well as adequate training and preparation to take up speciality and/or sub speciality discipline of their own choice. The programme covers all major disciplines in public health medicine such as:
- medical statistic,
- health services management,
- health promotion,
- family health,
- environmental medicine and
- occupational medicine.