About this course
The programme aims to equip candidates with knowledge of theories and applications relevant to the field of corporate communication. In this programme, candidates are exposed to latest developments in the communication industry. Through a series of lectures and practical assignments, the programme aims to contribute to a higher level of professionalism among future and current practitioners of corporate communication and professionals in the media industry. Special focus is given to various aspects of corporate communication, such as planning, preparing, organising and utilising corporate communication in the operation of an organisation.
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree (with honours) in a relevant field with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 OR
- The applicant without sufficient academic qualification can be admitted into the programme subject to any other requirement specified by the Faculty/Institute.
- An applicant from a local public university who is in the final semester of his undergraduate study programme may be considered for provisional admission provided his current CGPA or its equivalent satisfies the graduate programme admission requirements.
For direct admission, the applicant must have obtained one of the following English language requirements:
- 550 for the TOEFL Paper-based Test (Academic Version).
- Band 6.0 for IELTS (Academic Training).
- 79-80 for TOEFL Internet-based Test (Academic Version).
- 213 for TOEFL Computer-based Test (Academic Version).
- Level 109 for CIEP.