About this course
Students are exposed to a range of topics in the humanities so they can appreciate the depth and subtlety of human nature and experience. Students completing the programme are well placed to enter the degree programmes in their respective disciplines. Emphasis is placed on communication and study skills because these are essential for professional practice after students graduate from their degree programmes, as well as assisting them to successfully complete their degree programmes.
- Malaysian SPM or GCE "O" Level with a minimum of 5 credits; or
- Malaysian UEC with a minimum grade B in 3 subjects; or
- Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- A minimum grade B in English at Malaysian Education Certificate; or
- A minimum grade of B in English at the UEC-Senior Middle Level; or
- Pass Malaysian 1119 syllabus (UCLES) with at least grade C; or
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with at least Band 5.