About this course
The Canadian Pre-University (CPU) is a university preparatory course which is specifically designed to cater to the needs of students wishing to attend not only Canadian/US Universities but to any universities across the globe. CPU is approved and inspected by the Ontario (Canada) Ministry of Education. President College offer two forms of CPU programmes i.e. Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) that comprises 6 grade 12 subjects. The other form of CPU is the International Canadian Pre-University (ICPU) which has 4 grade 12 subjects, and is accepted in most Asian and European regions. These programmes are suitable for students who are looking to prepare for a future in a predominantly English speaking university.
The CPU programme at President College is custom-made to suit students who wish to study in any universities all over the world by:
- Developing effective communication skills in English;
- Preparing the transition from secondary education to tertiary education;
- Experiencing a learning culture that reflects an international community of scholars;
- Developing the academic and social concerns in every student;
- Learning how to apply knowledge and skills, and to think critically and analytically;
- Creating a holistic learning experience for the student which will be treasured for the rest of their lives.
- Minimum of 5 B’s in science related subject at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalen