- Bachelor's Degree (Hons) with a minimum CGPA of 2.50;
- Medical Degree recognised by the Irish or Malaysian Medical Councils.
The programme comprises of 6 modules followed by a research dissertation delivered by expert academics and researchers from Ireland and Malaysia. Designed to facilitate students who are working full-time, attendance is required for only 6 compulsory weekend classes within the first 3 semesters. The research component also includes hands-on workshops and designated times for direct interaction with research supervisors.
- Introduction to the Research Process
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Basic Biostatistics
- Measuring Health Outcomes
- Advanced Biostatistics
- Qualitative Research