About this course
The IPE MBA from France, a leading economy will enable you to acquire the skill set and expertise that will benefit you in any business environment. The program will prove invaluable to anyone wishing to succeed in the world of business, and will enable you to gain both the skills and knowledge to perform effectively in a cutting edge business environment. With this work-practical and real world based emphasis, you can look forward to rewarding career advancement, a good salary, and a challenging and interesting role with great promotional prospects.
- A bachelor's degree qualification in any subject from recognized institution
- A professional qualification equivalent to a degree and a minimum of two years of working experience.
- A bachelor's degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate; or
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA or 2.50 and not meeting CPGA of 2.75, can be accepted subjects to rigorous internal assessment; or
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.