About this course
This programme assures students an opportunity of extensive training in research under supervision so that they are capable of working innovatively in their specific majors. Graduates are expected to possess specialized knowledge, practical skills and aptitude to pursue the continuous development in their specific majors.
A candidate must conduct research under the supervision of the academic staff and submit a thesis for the fulfillment of the graduation requirements. In addition, he/she must register for and pass subject(s) as required by the respective Faculty.
- A Bachelor’s degree with Honours with CGPA of 2.00 and above from MMU or equivalent from another recognized University; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree with Honours or CGPA of 2.00 and above but less than 2.67, in a related field from MMU or equivalent from another recognized University and show evidence of at least one (1) year of relevant working or research experience; OR
- Any other academic qualifications equivalent to (1) or (2), as approved by the Senate.
- A minimum overall TOEFL score of 580 (paper based) or 237 (computer based) or 92 (internet based) ; or
- A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.5; or
- A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
- A minimum score of 580 in Multimedia University's English Language Proficiency Test; or
- A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
- Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
Note: Any applicant with non-honours degree may be considered if he/she has attained a GRE/GMAT score (General test and at least one of the Subject Test) that is acceptable to the respective faculty.
Let's see what you may also consider
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)Malaysia
National Defence University of Malaysia (UPNM)Malaysia