About this course
This programme is offered at both Melaka and Cyberjaya campuses.
This programme will prepare students who are well-equipped with the basic knowledge to further pursue a degree in Business and Management disciplines. The programme aims for students to:
- Acquire basic knowledge and principles of business and management.
- Apply basic techniques, skills and management principles through class activities and project work.
- Acquire social skills and create awareness of social responsibilities.
- Communicate and work effectively as an independent and as a member/leader of a tea in various context.
MMU's Foundation Programmes are administered by the Centre of Foundation Studies and Extension Education. They are of interest to school leavers seeking to enrol MMU's Degree level programmes directly from SPM or O Levels.
- Pass in SPM/ O Level or its equivalent with 5Cs inclusive of Mathematics and English
- Or Pass in UEC with 4Bs inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Pass in O Levels / equivalent with 5 Credits inclusive of Mathematics.
- Fulfill MMU's English Requirement.