Jun Mar Oct
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
This course aims for students to:
- Acquire basic knowledge and fundamental principles of computing and computer technology for IT students.
- Apply basic techniques, skills and modern IT tolls, through class activities and project work.
- Acquire social skills and create awareness of social responsibilities.
- Demonstrate moral and professional ethics and responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively and work independently and as a member/leader of a team in various context.
Upon completion of this programme, you can proceed to do your degree in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)
- Faculty of Computing and Informatics (Cyberjaya campus)
- Faculty of Information Science and Technology (Melaka campus)
- Pass in SPM / O level or its equivalent with 5Cs inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Or Pass in UEC with 4Bs inclusive of Mathematics & English
- Pass in O Levels / equivalent with 5 Credits inclusive of Mathematics.
- Fulfill MMU's English Requirement.
Let's see what you may also consider
Swinburne University of Technology, SarawakMalaysia
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)Malaysia