Mar Jun Oct
Full-time & Part-time
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- Programme Educational Objective:
- To prepare students who are well-equipped with the basic knowledge to pursue a degree in Business and Management disciplines
- Programme Outcomes:
- To acquire basic knowledge and principles of business and management.
- To apply basic techniques, skills and management principles through class activities and project work.
- To acquire social skill and create awareness of social responsibilities.
- To demonstrate moral and professional ethics and responsibilities.
- To communicate and work effectively as an independent, and as a member/leader of a team in various context.
- Pass in O Level/ equivalent with 5Cs inclusive of Maths, English;
- AND Fulfil MMU’s Min. English Requirement