|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Methodist College Kuala Lumpur
Academic Facilities Include:
- University Placement Counselling Centre
- 6 Science Labs (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Computer Lab
- Air Conditioned Classroom (equipped with LCD projectors)
- Air Conditioned Reading Room
- Lecture Room
- Multipurpose Hall
- Bookshop (Providing textbooks, stationery, etc.)
Non-Academic Facilities Include:
- WiFi Hotspot throughout the Campus
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Netball Field
- Futsall Field
- Badminton Court
- Air Conditioned Recreation Room (equipped with Foosball, board games, piano and table-tennis)
- Student Lounge
- Lockers (FOC for all students)
- Counselling Room
- Sick Bay
- Separate Male and Female Prayer Room (for Muslims)
- Security Guards
- Student Car Park
- Student Accommodation (with Swimming pool, gym, sauna, squash, etc.)
Methodist College Kuala Lumpur is located in the rapidly developing area of Brickfields and KL Sentral.
For outstation and international students, the next most important decision you will make after selecting which course to study at MCKL, is choosing a place to live.
By choosing to stay in the accommodation provided by the College, you become part of a community which offers additional development opportunities for multi-cultural interaction, intellectual discovery and developing good values. We aim to create not just sleeping quarters but an environment of respect, safety and cleanliness. Through regular monitoring, you will be nurtured with skills to care for your own belongings and surroundings. We desire that this home away from home will prepare you to be more holistic as you journey into your phase of life after College.
MCKL accommodation consists of apartment units rented from private owners. Dedicated staff monitor the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of the resident students.
- Every accommodation unit is supplied with the following:
- washing machine and laundry racks
- gas stove with gas supply
- lockers (padlock not provided)
- broom, dustpan, mop and bucket
- waste basket
- water filter
- Each student is supplied with the following:
- single bed with mattress
- work table and chair
- wardrobe and bookshelf
- Students will need to supply their own:
- bedsheet, blanket, pillow and pillow case
- toiletries and toilet paper
- plates, cups, eating cutlery and dishwashing detergent
- padlock for locker
- laundry detergent, hangers and clothes pegs
- bin liners
- plug-and-use equipment, e.g. electric kettle, rice cooker, etc.
Some accommodation units may have additional furniture and fittings installed by the owner. The College is not obliged to provide these facilities in all accommodation units.
Resident students are free to use the facilities available within each condominium block, such as the swimming pool, gym, sauna room, etc.
Courses available 5Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 2 Education and Teaching 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3
Be the first one!