About this course
This MBA programme is designed to help students enhance and develop their careers in business and management. This programme provides them with the opportunity to develop knowledge of key business functions and their relationship with the wider strategic and international environment.
Students will also expand knowledge and understanding of the current changes in the business environment through the study of leadership, organisational change and transformation, innovation and stakeholder management.
By the end of the programme students will have enhanced knowledge and understanding of business and management concepts and principles, theoretical frameworks and applied analysis through a range of learning experiences which may include live case studies, visiting speakers and blended learning. They will also develop key skills in formulating and managing basic research, presentations, problem-solving and organising and managing group-based projects.
- Tier 1- 15 months (1 Year 3 months)
- Tier 2- 17 months (1 Year 5 months)
- Applicants with Bachelor in Business Related or equivalent qualifications OR
- Applicants with Bachelor in Non Business Related qualifications AND
- Occupied a position of management responsibility of a minimum two years within an organisation OR
Accreditation of Prior Experiences Learning (APEL)
- Applications are also welcome from individuals who do not possess the above qualifications but who have significant management experience and are able to demonstrate previous non-certificated learning equivalent to the above. In such cases, admission to the programme will be based on an evaluation of the applicant’s ability to continue to benefit from and achieve the award.
- You will normally have appropriate and relevant work experience.