About this course
The Master of Science in Construction Engineering and Management programme provides students with the critical knowledge and background essential to making decision at site, organisation, industry and sector levels. Student learn the very concept and methodologies that effect execution of construction implementation through proper project scheduling, estimation and cost control. Student learn to manage productivity, optimise construction activities and output while reducing risks. Student will cultivate good leadership quality, be sensitive to and meeting the challenges of environmental, energy and social demands.
Master of Science in Construction Engineering and Management has been designed to teach students the managerial aspects in project implementation focusing on sound decision-making skills with respect to construction evaluation, financial planning, productivity optimisation, technology awareness and delivery methodologies whilst always being sensitive towards the legal, environmental and ethical aspects of construction. The programme emphasises on advanced study in the field of management techniques, in new and emerging technologies for construction project delivery and in the administration of construction firms.
- Application will be evaluated by the Dean of the School of Science and Engineering or a designated officer in charge of the program me before accepted for admission.
- Application are required to have an accredited Bachelor degree with CGPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4 point scale) or an equivalent qualification in a relevant field (engineering or applied sciences) from a recognized university.
- In special circumstances applicants who have relevant work experience in an appropriate field with a Bachelor degree with a CGPA lower than 3.0 (on a 4 point scale) may be considered for admission.
English Language Requirements:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) at a score of 550 or higher is required;
- International English Language Testing Services (IELTS), a minimum overall band score of 6.0;
- Provide proof of English proficiency as evaluated by MUST.
Let's see what you may also consider
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)Malaysia
National Defence University of Malaysia (UPNM)Malaysia