Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Information not available
- Application will be evaluated by the Dean of the School of Science and Engineering or a designated officer in charge of the program me before accepted for admission.
- Application are required to have an accredited Bachelor degree with CGPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4 point scale) or an equivalent qualification in a relevant field (engineering or applied sciences) from a recognized university.
- In special circumstances applicants who have relevant work experience in an appropriate field with a Bachelor degree with a CGPA lower than 3.0 (on a 4 point scale) may be considered for admission.
English Language Requirements:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) at a score of 550 or higher is required;
- International English Language Testing Services (IELTS), a minimum overall band score of 6.0;
- Provide proof of English proficiency as evaluated by MUST.
- Engineering Systems Analysis for Design
- Project Evaluation & Finance
- Project Management
- Innovative Project Delivery
- Project Technology
- Strategic Management in Construction