About this course
The Diploma in Product Design prepare students to be effective industrial designers with a sound knowledge in the fundamentals of design, problem-solving ability, product efficiency and contemporary market considerations. Students will get a broad spectrum of design challenges, ranging from consumer electronics to mobile communication devices, home electronics, appliances to furniture, and even outdoor public facilities. Through competitions and real-life projects commissioned by companies, the curriculum keep students in tune with the demands of the industry.
- SPM with 3 credits in any subjects including Pendidikan Seni
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects including at least a Pass in Pendidikan Seni
- Other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution of Government of Malaysia
- Other equivalent certificate by a Polytechnic
- Students who did not take Pendidikan Seni as a subject in SPM shall attend AND pass the interview session/ drawing test/ portfolio evaluation conducted by KLMUC
Note: Specific Diploma programmes require certain subjects or other additional qualifications in order to be eligible