About this course
This program aims to provide course participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to confidently and competently manage the nursing care for sick children.
Theory willl be delivered at the college campus. Clinical skills shall be acquired at selected teaching hospitals under the guidance of KPJ Healthcare Berhad.
- Registered with Nursing Board Malaysia (MNB).
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) for nurses
- Minimum 2 years in clinical experience
- Possess three (3) months experience in the related specialty
- Health Status:
- Candidate must pass medical examination by Registered Medical Officer recognized by institution;
- Free from infectious diseases ie. HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B or C, Mental Problem, Epilepsy and other chronic diseases;
- No physical disability and sensory problems that can interfere with the efficiency of manual;
- Student should be tested for throat and / or rectal swab before clinical placement in SCN.