|Living cost||US$ 360 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|International students||Information not available|
About INTI International College Kuala Lumpur
At main campus:
Teaching & Learning Facilities
- Audio-visual & multimedia equipped
- Complete library (Learning Resource Centre)
- Media lab - a full suite of facilities that media students can explore that includes on-campus radio facility, full media bank of music files, full audio studio and many more
Engineering and Science Laboratories
- 33 engineering workshops
- 6 science laboratories.
- Deseigned to fulfil students' need for experimentation and research, our laboratories are equpped with state-of-he-art facilities for a wholesome learning experience in the field of science.
- Campus-wide Wi-fi coverage
- Multiple IT laboratories
- An office-simulation furnished with equipment and study area
Sports & Recreational Facilities
- Olympic-sized swimming pool, sports hall, INTI Gym, soccer/ultimate Frisbee field, squash, tennis, netball, basketball, badminton, volleyball and futsal courts, dance room, music room (other sports including cricket, rugby, martial arts are available)
- Eateries on and off-campus- sidewalk cafe, cafeteria, bakery and more eateries within 100 m from campus grounds.
The campus is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur just 10 minutes walking distance from the famous PETRONAS Twin Towers. It is easily accessible by public transport.
- There are 16 Halls of Residence named after great men who have contributed to the advancement of mankind. Aristotle, Darwin, Einstein, Fleming, Newton, Pasteur, Rahmanputra and Shakespeare offer twin sharing rooms and can accommodate 2240 residents.
- Gandhi, Heisenberg, Jenner, Keynes, Lincoln and Mendel are single occupancy halls and have a total of 1100 rooms.
- There are common bathrooms/toilets on each floor of the halls. Water dispensers (hot/cold water) are provided in every pantry of each floor. All rooms are furnished with study tables, chairs, beds and mattresses, soft boards, wardrobes, and a ceiling fan.
- Beethoven Halls of Residence and Shakespeare En-Suite consist of single/twin sharing air-conditioned luxury type rooms with attached bathroom/toilet(with water heater), wardrobe, study table, bed/divan, mini fridge, electric kettle, ceiling fan, shoe rack and shelves. It can accommodate 130 residents.
- Confucius Hall of Residence consists of multiple choices of air-conditioned and non-air conditioned single and twin sharing rooms with bathroom/toile(with water heater) attached. It can accommodate 190 residents.
- All Halls of Residence are equipped with 24-hour free internet facilities.
The following facilities and services are provided for the comfort and convenience of our residents:
- Activity rooms
- Common area for discussion or group worl
- Dining hall
- Study rooms
- Television lounge
- Pantry for light cooking
- 24-hour security
Student Centre Facilities and Shops:
- Handphone & accessories
- INTI Book Centre
- Hair Salon
- Retail Outlets
- Indoor Sports
- Laundry Facilities
Students are encouraged to bring their own pillows, pillowcases, bedsheets and blankets. These items can also be purchased at the Accomodation Office.
*Accomodation is also available for those who wish to live off-campus.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Business and Management 5 English Language 1 MBA 2
Be the first one!