About this course
The IUMW’s Master of Science in Project Management is the first programme of its kind to integrate advanced knowledge in cross-cultural management with international industry experience in a multicultural learning environment from both East and West continents.
Project management offers a wide range of career prospects as core skills in project management are important for making a business successful in any industry from engineering and manufacturing sectors to service-based areas. Every day thousands of job opportunities in project management are advertised in job seeking engines worldwide offering high-income careers for project management graduates in diverse areas.
The dynamic nature of the practical industry drives the need for innovation leaders who can respond to challenges and expectations of the new century. Given this breadth of opportunities, the programme is committed to providing the best learning experience with current all-embracing content to suit the varying needs of industry practice on an international scale.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate; OR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience; AND
- Must sit for IUMW English Placement Test
- A bachelor’s degree in any field with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience;
- Any other entry requirements that are recognised by the University Senate;
- Must sit for IUMW English Placement Test;
- Pass IELTS with a minimum score of 5.0 or TOEFL (paper) minimum score of 550