Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 and above from IUKL or any institutions of higher learning accredited by the government, OR other equivalent qualifications approved by the Senate of IUKL.
- Applicants with CGPA of 2.5 and above may apply for admission pending internal assessment by the Faculty of Engineering and Technology Infrastructure, IUKL
- For local applicants, sufficient mastery of the English language is required.
- International applicants are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 OR IELTS 6.0 OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English.
- Construction Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Highway and Pavement Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering