About this course
The corporate world evokes many unforeseen enigmatic scenarios. They are undeniably challenging, but once it has been mastered, great success follows. To achieve and enjoy the success, the Faculty of Business and Accounting, IUKL offers a specially designed Master of Business Administration programme in areas which share the secrets of successful business management. Undoubtedly this programme will strengthen graduates' career paths and achievements in their future business endeavors. Majors include:
- Finance & Banking
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 and above from IUKL or institutions of higher learning accredited by the government, OR other equivalent qualification approved by the Senate of IUKL.
- Applicants with CGPA of 2.5 and above may apply for admission pending internal assessment by the Faculty of Business and Accounting, IUKL.
- For local applicants, sufficient mastery of the English language is required.
- International applicants are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0 or have attained a Master Degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English.