About this course
Students will learn the fundamentals of creative communications, media and design. They will also be prepared with the critical thinking and communication skills needed to succeed in any one of the UK Degrees offered at IACT College.
- Pass SPM / O Level / IGCSE with a minimum of 5 credits.
- Pass UEC with minimum of grade B in 3 subjects.
- Pass in Certificate in Communication Studies from IACT College with minimum CGPA 3.5.
- Other qualifications recognised by Ministry of Education, Malaysia and considered on a case-by-case basis.
- English minimum requirements
- SPM - Grade C
- UEC - B6
- IELTS - Band 5.0
- IGCSE (L1) - Grade E
- IGCSE (L2) - Grade D
- or equivalent
- English 1
- Media and Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Research Methods
- Introduction to Academic Writing
- Media Theory and Analysis
- Design Fundamentals
- Desktop Publishing
- Introduction to Journalism
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Introduction to Radio and TV Broadcasting