- Minimum SPM 3 credits in English and Mathematics
- Other equivalence qualification approved by Malaysia Government
- IELTS score of 5.0 (minimum) or TOEFL score of 550 (minimum) plus compulsory 3 months FTMS English Course.
Food and Beverage Operations
- An understanding of the food and beverage operations within the hospitality industry.
Food Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Training in basic food hygiene as well as in industry health and safety issues.
Front Office Operations
- The role of the front office and reception in a hotel.
Facilities and Accommodation Operations
- The services involved in the facilities and accommodation department of a hotel.
- A basic knowledge of hospitality costing and control systems.
Introduction to Business Operations
- An overview of the separate functions and activities concern managers in the modern tourism industry.
- An understanding of marketing and its application in the hospitality industry, and how to optimize product penetration.
The Tourism Industry
- The scope of the tourism industry and the factors affecting tourists' desire to travel.
- The knowledge and skills to use I.T. in some common applications in the industry.
Understanding the Global Hospitality Industry
- An exploration of the scope of the industry, the various activities within it and position in relation to the world market.