Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- UK Bachelor's degree or equivalent and two years managerial experience OR at least five years managerial experience (evaluated on an individual basis).
- Applicants with a Level 7 postgraduate diploma or a professional qualification such as the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Devevlopment (CIPD) postgraduate diploma may receive partial of full exemption from the EduQual programme and be considered for direct entry to the MA in Human Resource Management Top-Up programme.
- A good command of English - IELTS level 6.0.
- Contemporary HRM
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management
- and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective