- 5 SETARA 2013
|Living cost||USD 432 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS)
The University has 7 faculties and over 20 programmes which include undergraduate, masters and postgraduate degrees with a wide variety of disciplines including medical sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, psychology, physiotherapy, homeopathic medical sciences and biomedical technology engineering among others.
CUCMS has more than 30 different basic laboratories, as well as specialized laboratories used for science subjects which are equipped with the newest equipment. These specialized laboratories are used by graduate and undergraduate students who are doing research projects. Where as the basic science laboratories are mostly used for teaching and learning.
The University also provides a library collection with over 30,000 books and more than 30 databases with access to alot of digital knowledge, like research papers.
The Vasity Lodge is a 1,500 capacity residential hostel/apartment that provides students with a spacious living environment during their years at CUCMS. It is located next to a mall and come complete with:
- swimming pool,
- tennis and basketball court,
- laundry mart,
- security office
A University Shuttle Bus service rides between the campus and the Varsity Lodge which is situated around 10 minutes from the campus.
TO APPLY ONLINE, YOU WILL NEED:
- A valid and active email address
- Course details of the courses you intend to apply for
- Passport Size Photo ( scan and to be upload in online application)
- Family member & emergency contact person information( Full name, My Card number, birth date, monthly income & occupation)
- Copies of MyKad( NRIC)/passport, birth certificate ( scan and to be upload in online application)
- You’re hard and softy copy academic transcripts in file format suitable for upload. Please refer to Summary of Required Document
- Evidence that you meet the English Language Qualifications (eg. MUET, TOEFL, IELTS test scores) in file format suitable for upload. ( if applicable)
- Documents that support any application for credit from prior learning (including all official transcripts or academic results from previous studies. ( if applicable)
- Information your previous co-curriculum activities that you have involved.
Courses available 19Applied, Pure Sciences 1 Engineering 1 Health and Medicine 14 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 MBA 1
- CUCMS wins the coveted 2015 Optimas Award 11 Jan 2016
- CUCMS Wins the Best Brand in Healthcare Education Award 07 Apr 2016
- INFO DAY at CUCMS 08 Apr 2016
Be the first one!