- 5 SETARA 2013
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|International students||Information not available|
About Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS)
The University also has over 30 different science laboratories for basic sciences subjects as well as specialized research laboratories such as Pharmacognosy Lab, Simulated Aseptic Room, Medical Sciences lab, Biomedical Engineering Lab and Bioequivalance Drug Lab among others. Distinct from the basic science laboratories where most of the teaching and learning is conducted, the graduate and research specific laboratories cater specifically to students who are conducting their research project for both graduate and undergraduate programmes. These labs are equipped with High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography (GC), Spectrophotometer, Gel Documentation System, ELISA Absorbance Reader, Microplate Washer and Polymerase Chain Reaction thermal cycler (PCR) among many others.
To help support the teaching and learning process, the University has invested heavily in providing a top-notch Library with experienced personnel. The Library collection includes over 30,000 books and hundreds of digital media for the exclusive use of our students. Being a specialized library, it also subscribes to over 30 database providing our students with access to over hundreds of thousands of research papers, manuscripts and other digital knowledge.
The Varsity Lodge is a 1,500 capacity residential hostel/apartment that provides students with a spacious living environment during their years at CUCMS. The Lodge comes complete with a swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, gymnasium, laundry mart, cafeteria, security office and is next to a mall that provides students with all necessary amenities. A University Shuttle Bus service plies between the campus and the Varsity Lodge which is situated a mere 10 minutes from the campus.
TO APPLY ONLINE, YOU WILL NEED:
- A valid and active email address
- Course details of the courses you intend to apply for
- Passport Size Photo ( scan and to be upload in online application)
- Family member & emergency contact person information( Full name, My Card number, birth date, monthly income & occupation)
- Copies of MyKad( NRIC)/passport, birth certificate ( scan and to be upload in online application)
- You’re hard and softy copy academic transcripts in file format suitable for upload. Please refer to Summary of Required Document
- Evidence that you meet the English Language Qualifications (eg. MUET, TOEFL, IELTS test scores) in file format suitable for upload. ( if applicable)
- Documents that support any application for credit from prior learning (including all official transcripts or academic results from previous studies. ( if applicable)
- Information your previous co-curriculum activities that you have involved.
Courses available 19Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Engineering 1 Health and Medicine 14 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 MBA 1
- CUCMS wins the coveted 2015 Optimas Award 11 Jan 2016
- CUCMS Wins the Best Brand in Healthcare Education Award 07 Apr 2016
- INFO DAY at CUCMS 08 Apr 2016
Be the first one!