About this course
Prepares for undergraduate learning in Commerce. Shares common foundation units such as Effective Communication Skills, Writing and Research Skills, and Business Information Technology with Foundation in Arts.
In the course, students will study Commerce Mathematics, Economics, and Accounting.
- 5 Credits including English or 5 Credits and English competence
- Credits towards a Curtin qualification may be granted to applicants with qualifications from other accredited educational institutions.
English Language Entry Requirements
- IELTS: Overall 5.5 (no individual band below 5.0); or
- TOEFL (IBT): 71; or
- SPM: B; or
- GCE 'O' Level: C
- Effective Communication Skills
- Introduction to Business Studies
- Business Information Technology
- Business Statistics
- Writing & Research Skills
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics