Master of Accounting in Forensic Analytics
|Tuition (Local students)||$ 7,811|
|Tuition (International students)||$ 8,818|
This course is designed to introduce students to the different aspects of accounting such as finance and management. Other than that, it contains the most current and updated knowledge regarding practices and principles of accounting, as well as its many crucial concepts and procedures. However, it also places a high emphasis on exposing prospective students to being more professional in their approach later on in the working field and acknowledging their responsibilities in evaluation and decision-making.
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Tuition and application fees
- $ 7,811 per year
- Local students
- $ 8,818 per year
- International students
Estimated cost as reported by the Institution.
Every effort has been made to ensure that information contained in this website is correct. Changes to any aspects of the programmes may be made from time to time due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and the Institution and EasyUni reserve the right to make amendments to any information contained in this website without prior notice. The Institution and EasyUni accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from any use or misuse of or reliance on any information contained in this website.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field not meeting CGPA 2.75 but above CGPA 2.50 in related field; can be accepted provided that candidates have at least 5 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Quantitative Methods For Decision Making
- Forensic Accounting Engagement
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Managerial Finance
- Management Accounting for Decision Making
- Management Control and Audit
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
- Accounting Information Systems
- Research Methodology