About this course
APU's BA (Hons) in Business Management with a specialism in Digital Leadership degree is designed to provide you an edge with the latest technologies that are in line with the Industrial Revolution 4.0.
General Requirements (Direct Entry to Level 1 of the Degree):
- 2 Passes in STPM with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.0) and a Pass in English and Mathematics at SPM Level or its equivalent.
- 2 Passes in A-Level with a Pass in English and Mathematics at SPM/ O-Level/ IGCSE or its equivalent.
- 5 Grade B’s in UEC with a Pass in Mathematics and English.
- Passed Foundation programme (minimum CGPA of 2.0).
Direct Entry to Level 2 of the Degree:
- Successful completion of the APU/APIIT Diploma or
- Successful completion of studies in another recognised institute with academic credits equivalent to Level 1 of an Honours Degree (Subject to the approval of the APU/APIIT Academic Board)
* The requirement to pass Mathematics and English subjects at STPM, A-Level and UEC can be waived should the qualifications contain Mathematics and English subjects with equivalent/higher achievement.
- IELTS : 5.5
- TOEFL IBT : 46-59
- Pearson (PTE) : 42
- MUET : Band 4
Degree Level 1:
- Introduction to Management
- Digital Thinking and Innovation
- Quantitative Skills
- Business and Communication Skills
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- People Management
- Accounting Skills
- Business Law
- Business Economics
Degree Level 2:
- Behavioural Science in Organisation
- Business Ethics and Governance
- Operations Management
- Business Research Methods
- Enterprise Resource Planning with SAP Platform
- E-Business Management
- Leading Digital Business Transformation
- Digital Marketing
- Critical Thinking in Management
- Managing Finance OR Financial Management
- Commercial Law OR Company Law
Students will undertake an Internship/Industrial Training for a minimum period of 16 weeks to prepare them for a smooth transition from the classroom to the working environment.
Degree Level 3:
- Strategic Management
- Asian Economics
- Contemporary Management
- Digital Finance
- Digital Strategy and Analytics
- Investigation in Digital Leadership
- Digital Execution
- Digital Leadership Project
- Corporate Finance OR Building Customer Relationships
- Strategic Marketing Planning OR Innovation
Management and New Product Development