Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor degree, or its equivalent, and demonstrate adequate English proficiency.
- Relevant work experience strengthens your application.
- Selected applicants are required to attend an admission interview.
- Master students who complete the first year of the curricular part of the programme with a minimum overall grade below 14 (out of 20) will not be allowed to proceed to the dissertation, project or report, but are eligible to receive a post-graduate diploma.
- Ethics In Public Policy And Administration
- Globalisation And Governance
- Managing People In Public Administration
- Negotiation And Conflict Resolution
- Research Methodology
- Global Realities And The Emergence Of New Forms Of Governance
- Institutional Government And Economic Development
- Growth Management: Land Use,Environment And Community Planning
- Leadership,Ethics And Diversity
Public Policy Development
- Mass Media And Public Policy
- Moral Dimensions Of Public Policy
- Analytical Frameworks For Policy
- Development Policy Strategy
Institutional Leadership & Performance
- The Role Of The Civic And Business Communities In Development
- Conflict, Cooperation And Strategy
- Managing Social Services
- Leadership And Managerial Effectiveness
Public Accounting & Finance
- Public Budgeting And Financial Management
- Analysis Of Fiscal Conditions
- Financial, Managerial And Government Accounting
- International Financial Policy: Issues And Analysis