Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor degree, or its equivalent, and demonstrate adequate English proficiency.
- Relevant work experience strengthens your application.
- Selected applicants are required to attend an admission interview.
- Master students who complete the first year of the curricular part of the programme with a minimum overall grade below 14 (out of 20) will not be allowed to proceed to the dissertation, project or report, but are eligible to receive a post-graduate diploma.
- Education & The Classroom: Experiences & Insights
- Teachers, Power & Leadership
- School Culture: Social, Educational & Political Issues
- Research Methods, Sources & Trends In Educational Studies
- The Brain & The Mind: Issues In Cognitive & Emotional Development
- School Finance
- Society & Schooling
- Education & Technology
- Research Design And Methodology