Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor degree, or its equivalent, and demonstrate adequate English proficiency.
- Relevant work experience strengthens your application.
- Selected applicants are required to attend an admission interview.
- Master students who complete the first year of the curricular part of the programme with a minimum overall grade below 14 (out of 20) will not be allowed to proceed to the dissertation, project or report, but are eligible to receive a post-graduate diploma.
- Introduction To Counselling And Psychotherapy
- Psychological Assessment, Testing And Diagnosis
- Counselling And Therapeutic Practice I
- Counselling And Therapeutic Practice II
Optional Modules (students must choose 4)
- Family And Marriage Counselling
- Youth And Child Counselling
- Work And Mental Health: Stress, Pain And Coping
- Workplace Counselling: Guidance, Mediation And Resolution
- Behavioral, Cognitive And Humanistic Therapies
- Psychotherapeutic Approaches To Addiction