Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor degree, or its equivalent, and demonstrate adequate English proficiency.
- Relevant work experience strengthens your application.
- Selected applicants are required to attend an admission interview.
- Master students who complete the first year of the curricular part of the programme with a minimum overall grade below 14 (out of 20) will not be allowed to proceed to the dissertation, project or report, but are eligible to receive a post-graduate diploma.
- Governance And Politics In Contemporary China
- China’s Reforms And Changing Role In The Global Economy
- China And The World: Contemporary Chinese Foreign Policy
- Regional Development In China: States, Globalisation And Inequality
- Research Design & Methodology
- Public Policy And Social Change In China
- Media, Culture And Communication In Contemporary China
- Beyond Boundaries: Greater China And Overseas Chinese
- History Of Modern And Contemporary China & Macao