Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor degree, or its equivalent, and demonstrate adequate English proficiency.
- Relevant work experience strengthens your application.
- Selected applicants are required to attend an admission interview.
- Master students who complete the first year of the curricular part of the programme with a minimum overall grade below 14 (out of 20) will not be allowed to proceed to the dissertation, project or report, but are eligible to receive a post-graduate diploma.
- People, Strategy & Leadership In Organisations
- Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Power, Strategy & Social Change
- Research Design & Methodology
- The Economic Development Of Communities
- The Social & Physical Development Of Communities
- Media Advocacy & Social Marketing
- Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
- Managing Social Services