Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor degree, or its equivalent, and demonstrate adequate English proficiency.
- Relevant work experience strengthens your application.
- Selected applicants are required to attend an admission interview.
- Master students who complete the first year of the curricular part of the programme with a minimum overall grade below 14 (out of 20) will not be allowed to proceed to the dissertation, project or report, but are eligible to receive a post-graduate diploma.
- People, Strategy & Leadership In Organisations
- Corporate Finance
- Process & Technology Management
- Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Economics & Complexity In Organisations
- Transnational Marketing
- Financial Reporting & Control
Financial & Business Analysis
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Derivatives
- Entrepreneurial Finance
Strategic Marketing & Management
- Political Analysis & Markets
- Product Design & Development
- Integrating Operations & Marketing
- Asian Business & Comparative Management