About this course
This degree prepares you to pursue exciting careers. Students will learn how to explore the nature and functions of a range of communication and media platforms. Taught by professors of international standing, this degree will give them the opportunity to develop creative potential in an interdisciplinary environment. The curriculum includes a range of technical and theoretical modules encompassing different communication platforms and modes of expression. Students will learn how to use different styles and types of media and apply critical thinking to the messages, techniques and aesthetic values implicit in those media. They will put into practice the most advanced tools in digital production and the most efficient ways to use them, according to professional, real-world production practice.
- Applicants must possess a secondary school diploma that represents the successful completion of 12 years of schooling, or its equivalent, (applicants aged 25, or above, may be exempted from this requirement).
- Bachelor applicants must be currently enrolled, or have completed, Form 6 / Senior Middle Three / Grade 12 students and be aged 17, or above, at the expected time of enrolment into USJ.
- Applicants must also demonstrate adequate English proficiency.
- Selected applicants may be required to complete an English test and an admission interview.
- Other tests (e.g. essays or group dynamics and other language placement tests) may be requested of applicants, depending on the selected programme.