About this course
This programme trains future business leaders. Students are offered a unique opportunity to learn, work in teams and gain the skills needed to excel upon graduation. The BBA programme is a Bachelor degree that is normally completed in 4 years. The language of instruction is English. The first two years of the degree are built on a common curriculum for all students in the main areas of study: accounting, economics, finance, management and marketing. The last two years are built around the specialised courses. The second semester of the fourth year is devoted to internships in local businesses and organisations.
- Applicants must possess a secondary school diploma that represents the successful completion of 12 years of schooling, or its equivalent, (applicants aged 25, or above, may be exempted from this requirement).
- Bachelor applicants must be currently enrolled, or have completed, Form 6 / Senior Middle Three / Grade 12 students and be aged 17, or above, at the expected time of enrolment into USJ.
- Applicants must also demonstrate adequate English proficiency.
- Selected applicants may be required to complete an English test and an admission interview.
- Other tests (e.g. essays or group dynamics and other language placement tests) may be requested of applicants, depending on the selected programme.