About this course
The BSc programme is designed to train students to become IT professionals who have the skills and capabilities to survive in the competitive market and adapt the rapid development of information technology in today's world. Its syllabi aim to cultivate IT professionals with solid foundation, wide range of professional knowledge, as well as abilities to work independently.
This programme aims to help students:
- Establish a solid foundation in fundamental theories,
- Have an exposure to a wide range of professional knowledge,
- Get a good idea or the latest IT technologies,
- Learning to work independently, and
- Improve English communication ability
- High School Completion
- Applicants who have completed 6 years of High School and graduated, or are finishing High School by August in the year of their applications are eligible to apply.
- The English requirement for applicants whose native language is not English is TOEFL 61 or IELTS 5.5.
- For applicants whose native language is English or if their most recent two years of education are done completely in English, the English requirement is exempted.
- For applicants who do not meet the above requirements in 2.1 or 2.2, but pass the faculty’s interview/evaluation can also be accepted, depending on the assessment by the Faculty.