About this course
The Bachelor of International Tourism Management (BITM) was created in order to train professionals for the gaming and tourism industry. Better trained and highly qualified professional will be able to provide services that conform to international standards and increase the competitiveness of the entire industry. The BITM gives importance to both theory and practice and the faculty provides local and overseas internship opportunities to students (e.g. the Walt Disney World, US).For these reasons and more, the bachelor program has earned the TedQual (Tourism Education Quality) certification issued by the UNWTO.
- High School Completion
- Applicants who have completed 6 years of High School and graduated, or are finishing High School by August in the year of their applications are eligible to apply.
- The English requirement for applicants whose native language is not English is TOEFL 61 or IELTS 5.5.
- For applicants whose native language is English or if their most recent two years of education are done completely in English, the English requirement is exempted.
- For applicants who do not meet the above requirements in 2.1 or 2.2, but pass the faculty’s interview/evaluation can also be accepted, depending on the assessment by the Faculty.
Mathematics and Physics Requirements
- Applicants should have passed high school Mathematics.
- Applicants to the Bachelor of Science program should also have passed high school Physics.