About this course
The Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) offers a mixture of theoretical and practical training. Students will be given hands on experience training in order to make them able to handle easily any departments of hospitality industry where they can apply their theoretical learning to real life situation. Supervision and leadership courses are also aware of every operating section of the hotel such as Front Office, Food and Beverage service and Food Production throughout the course.
This course also promises a bright future for anyone who wishes to take up a career in this segment. Students will also need to complete the experiential learning in different departments separately in Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4.
- High School Completion
- Applicants who have completed 6 years of High School and graduated, or are finishing High School by August in the year of their applications are eligible to apply.
- The English requirement for applicants whose native language is not English is TOEFL 61 or IELTS 5.5.
- For applicants whose native language is English or if their most recent two years of education are done completely in English, the English requirement is exempted.
- For applicants who do not meet the above requirements in 2.1 or 2.2, but pass the faculty’s interview/evaluation can also be accepted, depending on the assessment by the Faculty.
Mathematics and Physics Requirements
- Applicants should have passed high school Mathematics.
- Applicants to the Bachelor of Science program should also have passed high school Physics.