About this course
The program starts by teaching students the basic dining services and culinary art skills, eventually leading on to management courses, and to higher level restaurant operations, as well as kitchen design and hospitality provision. The goal is to show students all the different facets of food and beverage operations.
- High School Completion
- Applicants who have completed 6 years of High School and graduated, or are finishing High School by August in the year of their applications are eligible to apply.
- The English requirement for applicants whose native language is not English is TOEFL 61 or IELTS 5.5.
- For applicants whose native language is English or if their most recent two years of education are done completely in English, the English requirement is exempted.
- For applicants who do not meet the above requirements in 2.1 or 2.2, but pass the faculty’s interview/evaluation can also be accepted, depending on the assessment by the Faculty.
Mathematics and Physics Requirements
- Applicants should have passed high school Mathematics.
- Applicants to the Bachelor of Science program should also have passed high school Physics.