About this course
This program gives importance equally to both theory and practice. The program uses a systematic approach to ensure that students have a strong foundation in culinary skills. It is a skills-based program and students will be able to acquire knowledge and expertise in preparing cuisines from different regions of the world. In addition, students will also learn the art making of breads and pastries. The goal is to provide students with a comprehensive culinary training. Each culinary course will also include hands-on practice.
- High School Completion
- Applicants who have completed 6 years of High School and graduated, or are finishing High School by August in the year of their applications are eligible to apply.
- The English requirement for applicants whose native language is not English is TOEFL 61 or IELTS 5.5.
- For applicants whose native language is English or if their most recent two years of education are done completely in English, the English requirement is exempted.
- For applicants who do not meet the above requirements in 2.1 or 2.2, but pass the faculty’s interview/evaluation can also be accepted, depending on the assessment by the Faculty.
Mathematics and Physics Requirements
- Applicants should have passed high school Mathematics.
- Applicants to the Bachelor of Science program should also have passed high school Physics.