About this course
This program covers the following speciality: Marketing study, information systematics, human resources management science, international trade study, finance study, accounting, supply chain management science.
The goal is to raise the comprehensive and internationalized managerial talent which the modern commercial operation needs. In the lower grades curriculum, the foundation courses concentrate on mathematics, the foreign language and the humanities. In the higher grades curriculum on the other hand, the course enhances the continuation specialized theory. Besides, the course also pays great attention to the theory and the practice relation, to raise the whole synthesis to apply each kind of specialized knowledge ability. The higher grades curriculum of institute uses the entire English in teaching in order to raise student's foreign language communication ability and the international field of vision.
- High School Completion
- Applicants who have completed 6 years of High School and graduated, or are finishing High School by August in the year of their applications are eligible to apply.
- The English requirement for applicants whose native language is not English is TOEFL 61 or IELTS 5.5.
- For applicants whose native language is English or if their most recent two years of education are done completely in English, the English requirement is exempted.
- For applicants who do not meet the above requirements in 2.1 or 2.2, but pass the faculty’s interview/evaluation can also be accepted, depending on the assessment by the Faculty.
Mathematics and Physics Requirements
- Applicants should have passed high school Mathematics.
- Applicants to the Bachelor of Science program should also have passed high school Physics.