Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- Academic area: Humanities and Arts
- Instructional method: Face-to-face
- Total credits for the program: 155
- Completed High School
English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL 61 or IELTS 5.5 (whose native language is not English).
- English requirement is exempted for those whose native language is English.
- English requirement is exempted if applicant's recent two years education was done completely in English.
- For applicants who do not meet the requirements, but pass the faculty's interview/evaluation can also be accepted depending on the assessment by the faculty.