Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Diplomas from Universities or graduate schools.
- One letter of recommendation from a university teacher or employer.
- Candidates enrolling to certain creative masters programmes need to present a portfolio. The portfolio must show skills in drawing by hand, as well as their creativity and technical or computing skills. The portfolio should consist of at least 10-12 drawings, photos or slides, supported by a brief description regarding the personal contribution to the development of the project.
- A brief autobiographical description in which the student narrates the reasons for applying at Istituto Marangoni and to the masters programme; in which s/he describes their personal interests and aspirations, any award or recognition won, and all relevant information for the selection process.
- Concepts of contemporary feminilities
- Design and culture interface
- Visual communication and brand identity
- Research methods
- Dissertation (only in Paris and in London)