Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Students from the UK are required to have a minimum of 5 GCSE passes, one of which must be in English, and 2 A-Levels, one of which must be in art with a minimum grade of C.
- French students who are applying need to have a Bac.
English Language Requirements
- Entry at Level 5:
- Students whose mother tongue is not English need to provide a valid English Language certificate with a minimum of B2 for the breakdown (on the CEFR), IELTS 6.0 without elements below 5.5.
- Entry at Level 6:
- Students whose mother tongue is not English need to provide a valid English Language certificate with a minimum a minimum IELTS 6.5 (or similar TOEFL or Cambridge award).
- Fashion writing
- Editorial environmental
- Image construction
- History of art and dress
- Fashion communication 1
- The art of reportage
- Video editing
- Design and cultural perspective
- Fashion communication 2
- Digital pr management
- New app
- Researching theory & practice